When you filed your tax return, you may not have gotten the maximum refund to which you're entitled. There is still time to amend (revise) tax returns which were filed for years 2009, 2010, and 2011.

Total Tax Service will review your prior year’s tax return(s) FREE of charge. We will let you know of any errors, or credits or deductions that may have been missed, which can result in a higher refund. You can choose to either amend the tax return or leave it as is. If you choose to leave it as is, there is no charge to you.

However if you choose to amend the return and receive a higher refund, we will go over the return with you and quote you a price for the service.


You can pay for the service with VISA, MC, Debit Card, American Express, Check or Money Order.


In order for us to review your return, you need to provide us with a copy of the tax

return(s) using any of the following methods:


Also please provide your contact information. (Phone number and/or email)


Fax: 405-440-0689


Or Mail:

Total Tax Service

4221 N MacArthur Blvd

Oklahoma City, OK. 73122


Carl Wiens, Enrolled Agent

Licensed to Represent Taxpayers Before the IRS

In all 50 states


doing business as




Toll Free 888-493-8818

4221 N. MacArthur Blvd.

Oklahoma City, OK. 73122


Member: National Association of Enrolled Agents and

National Association of Tax Professionals